 Database / Brictionary / 170
169  |  171
Subject:
What is this piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:40:02 GMT

Hello,

Can anybody help me to identify this piece?

<http://home.worldcom.ch/frthomas/Unknown.jpg>

It is used in 8868 to create tanks at the side of the truck.

I've searched Peeron, Technica and Partsref and cannot find anything
remotely like it. Since the set is from 92 however, I can't believe I am
like "discovering" a new piece!

Many thanks

Frederic Thomas