 Database / Brictionary / 150
  Printed Adventurer pieces, was: Re: A (somewhat unhelpful) Suggestion

(...) I was literally about to lay some pieces on the scanner when I remembered that Christian Rasmussen had some piece pictures on his Adventurers reference site. As a matter of fact he's got all of them, and I believe they're high-enough (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Printed Adventurer pieces, was: Re: A (somewhat unhelpful) Suggestion

(...) perhaps, though since they're all taken facing forward (we like to face to the left, like in instructions to give shape perspective) they'd be different, though, i suppose much better than nothing at all :) they are very nice pictures :) oh, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv)