 Database / Brictionary / 133
  Re: Part 6072

(...) I'll mostly agree with Clark and Heather. For LDraw-ish-ness, I'd go with "Castle Turret 7 x 7 x 2 & 1/3 Quarter". If this part is ever modeled in LDraw, it's likely the existing part, (URL), would be renamed to "Castle Turret 4 x 8 x 2 & 1/3 (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: Part 6072

ok, we changed ours to match that (it won't appear on the web site until i update it there though, which will be later, i'm busying inventorying the 5571 right now, so whenever i finish that). not to be whatever, but i'm not a big fan of (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: Part 6072

(...) Yeah, I'd rather do .6 or .7 or .67 or even b2p than & 2/3, but that's the existing standard, and I'm not prepared to tackle a re-do. Steve (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.brictionary)