 Database / Brictionary / 116
    Re: I am looking for a roof brick. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) corner) (...) Don't both metro and retro station have these in black? (URL) count 6 in each... Not exactly a cheap way to get them but cheaper than going back to 1986... Agreed, we need more corner slopes, all the different kinds there are, in (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: I am looking for a roof brick. —Eric Kingsley
   (...) (URL) can be ordered on-line from The Construction Site in Waltham MA, USA. (URL) look under Dacta -> Supplementary Sets. (...) Amen, I would even go for some of these in some Illogical colors for say a Gingerbread type house or other special (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)