 Database / Brictionary / *232 (-5)
  Re: Treads

(...) There appears to be an error in the Peeron database for 8539; it comes with 4 of the 680c01 treads which are common to Technic sets. The x203 is the new tread which showed up on the Arctic and Dino Island sets. -Rob. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Treads

What are the dimensions of the two treads, Technic Tread (URL) Tread Small (URL) Or, more specifically to my problem, which comes in <set:8539 Manas>? Thanks, -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: Thoughts on Parts Taxonomy

(...) doh, you're right. Everyone, please don't complain to Steve about the names in Partsref, just complain to Steve about the names in LDraw :P <G,D&R> (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:Gw0027.A1p@lugnet.com... (...) You mean ldraw, perhaps, as someone else pointed out? (...) so (...) That's basically what I was after - "common sense" names (keywords) for commonly sought-after (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: Thoughts on Parts Taxonomy

(...) I'd be happy to be a part of the development of such a system, but I don't have the time to do it on my own or be in charge of a group effort. So if someone volunteers to head up such a project, be sure to post it here. (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact