 Dacta / 240
    Old copies of RoboLab —Mark Ainsworth
   I have "inherited" 9 Dacta Sets from our local FE college. They are now upgrading the lab and installing new Mindstorm sets. So I have all this lego and 9 control units. Unfortunately ALL of the original Robolab software was "destroyed" long ago. I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.dacta)

        Re: Old copies of RoboLab —John Gerlach
     (...) Are you talking about the "Control Lab" system? The one with eight (!) inputs and eight (!!) outputs? I've got the Macintosh software, somewhere. If LEGO says it is "obsolete", would they mind if someone made a copy of it for you? Otherwise, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.dacta)

        Re: Old copies of RoboLab —Dan LaFountain
   Mark It also sounds to me as if you have the old Control Lab interface boxes. While we stopped producing the Control Lab software a few years ago, you can use the newest version of RoboLab to program these interfaces. You can purchase a copy from (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.dacta)