 Dacta / 177
  Re: dacta hospital

(...) Ben, has there been any progress in getting the instructions scanned by this individual? (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: dacta hospital

<snip> (...) so far nothing yet....he told me he was moving and would "check out" the sets he won in an e-bay auction (which the Dacta set was included in) ....but before selling it on E-bay or his Brickbay shop he'd try and post the instructions on (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: dacta hospital

Hi all: I have the idea cards for the dacta hospital at home. I had e-mailed Benjamin privately about this some time ago but I never received a reply. Let me know if your current arrangement falls through. Kind regards, Dirk "Benjamin Medinets" (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.dacta)

  Re: dacta hospital

(...) hi dirk...that's because I don't use Aol...please forward the e-mail to: bmedinets@excite.com for all my lego-related correspondance. I am sure that the "current arrangement" will still be on...but I am sure we'll all have to wait a couple (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.dacta)