 Dacta / 17
  Re: 9453: Universal Topic Set @ Construction Site

(...) I saw it yesterday in the store. It looks sort of nice, though I wouldn't buy it. Shiri (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.dacta)

  Re: 9453: Universal Topic Set @ Construction Site

(...) Ahhh...9453. slurp! I love this set. :-) though I'm still not sure why. For the longest time I "wept and drooled" over the box. But I couldn't bring myself to dish out the $ for it. I'm glad I finally broke down and bought it. I felt it needed (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.dacta)