 Dacta / 16
  9453: Universal Topic Set @ Construction Site

I don't know if this is old news or not, but the description was interesting: "This is a mysterious set. Not much is known about its origin. Why is it called the "Universal Topic Set"? Where did it come from? Is there any other LEGO set that (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.dacta)

  Re: 9453: Universal Topic Set @ Construction Site

(...) I saw it yesterday in the store. It looks sort of nice, though I wouldn't buy it. Shiri (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.dacta)

  Re: 9453: Universal Topic Set @ Construction Site

(...) Ahhh...9453. slurp! I love this set. :-) though I'm still not sure why. For the longest time I "wept and drooled" over the box. But I couldn't bring myself to dish out the $ for it. I'm glad I finally broke down and bought it. I felt it needed (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.dacta)