 Dacta / 113
112  |  114
Subject:
beam colors in 9790 Team Challenge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:10:34 GMT

I have been in need of another RCX for a while, but have kept putting it off
until RIS 2.0 comes out...

From the picture, the Dacta set 9790 Team Challenge looks neat. (See
<http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2/finditem.cfm?itemid=403>.)

1) Does anybody know which colors of Technic beams this set has? RIS comes
with mostly black beams. I hate this, because black plastics are difficult
to photograph.

2) Which kind of RCX does it have? Is it 1.0 with AC adapter?

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wang