 Color / 980
    Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Samarth Moray
   SNIPPY (Written 2 days ago) Disagree. Samarth Moray (16) (No idea how much he spends on Lego, but the amount is decreasing as the number of cool sets reduces.) I’ve avoided stating my views on this situation for a looong time now, but this is the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)