 Color / 978
    Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Henk Schmidt-Bergemann
   I pretty much love LEGO unconditional. But the supply of the old colours will eventually run out. A lot of parts will not be available in the new colours for quite a while, so it is a problem for Moccers. How would you feel, if you had a car (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Um...that's not exactly a similar situation. Chances are, when you buy a new door, they mix a batch based on color standards of the car. So...maybe painting the new gray to match the old gray is the solution... (sorry, I'm not good at writing (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)