 Color / 897
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 07:41:43 GMT

In lugnet.color, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.color, Johannes Koehler wrote:

I think the main reason the dissenters spoke up is that on first glace (and the
CEO of LEGO will probably only skim it if the letter even gets to him) this
letter purpost to represent the entire AFOL community.  The opposition want to
make it perfectly clear that this letter does not speak for them.

Dear Orion,

I am very sorry about this, but we had not the intention to speak for all AFOLS.
How could anybody do so? This was just a single mistranslation and it slipped
through the many times the letter got proofread (in fact we worked very hard on
the German letter and the English one was just number two in our list...)

Please accept my pardon. I made the mistake by posting this letter without
finding this misinterpretation of our translater. See the other thread, please
for more information.

http://news.lugnet.com/color/?n=800

Kind Regards,

Ben