 Color / 867
  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

You do not represent me! I deeply resent the wording "We, the signatories of this letter, form the group of Adult Fans Of LEGO® (AFOLs)." You and your undersigned do NOT form any such group! You form a small, but regrettably vocal MINORITY of the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

Hello! (...) Why do you (not you, Bill, in particular but all you disagree.ers in this thread) not even give a chance to the thought that Grey (old) is not necessarily dead? Why do you (purposefully?) attack this attempt to use the last chance to (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) I think the main reason the dissenters spoke up is that on first glace (and the CEO of LEGO will probably only skim it if the letter even gets to him) this letter purpost to represent the entire AFOL community. The opposition want to make it (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) Dear Orion, I am very sorry about this, but we had not the intention to speak for all AFOLS. How could anybody do so? This was just a single mistranslation and it slipped through the many times the letter got proofread (in fact we worked very (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)