 Color / 768
Re: 10152 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 03:56:25 GMT

"Kyle D. Jackson" wrote:

TLC's quality
control on colour variation is pretty darn good, and probably even more
stringent than Maersk would have requested for a match to their corporate
colour.  I suspect that the new batch will be pretty much identical to previous
ones.

I don't see how you can state this, after the Knight's Bus debacle.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/