 Color / 757
    Re: My first MOC in "bley".... —Samarth Moray
   (...) Why IS one of my fave lego websites offline? I was looking for it the other day because I'd thought of something nice for the latest picture captioning contest. And what about Brad's world tour???? Samarth (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: My first MOC in "bley".... —David Koudys
     (...) Hi Samarth, I believe due to time constraints or other issues, Terry took his website down. That said, Terry sent Brad to my place for the fist part of the World Tour, and if you would like to see pics of Brads visit with me, have a look (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.general)

        Re: My first MOC in "bley".... —Terry Prosper
   (...) First, thanks to David for trying to answer that one for me. I'll fill in the blanks. Thank you Samarth for your kind words. Simply put, my website cost too much money for the little benefits I got from it. I have lost some of the interest i (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)