 Color / 740
    Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004 —David Simmons
   I certainly hope that when they refer to "some parts" being too high quality for their purpose that they will NEVER apply this principle to the brick. *gulp* I also think that the reduction in colors is a good idea so that the remaining colors can (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004 —Jeff Findley
   (...) It's already been applied to the brick. "The brick" has evolved over time both in material and in shape. Take a look underneath some bricks. If you've got a mix of older bricks and newer bricks, you'll see the differences straight away. As far (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)