 Color / 729
  Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004

Reducing the number of colours in the palette seems like a win-win. It means Lego can be cheaper, and it also means that AFOLs will find it easier to build a decent selection of parts in each colour. (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004

(...) Unless you've been building in gray. My collection of 30 years was made obsolete overnight when they decided to discontinue making new parts in the pre 2004 shades of gray. Therefore, my continued support of their products ended when they (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004

(...) Agreed, I was rumaging through my box of orange yesterday, only to realize I had at least 3 differtn shades! What mad man came up with that, it's freaking orange. Mat (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)