 Color / 727
    Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004 —Kyle Beatty
   (...) The rubber band holders come to mind. Those are curiously over-designed. (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004 —Ray Sanders
   (...) Indeed. I have a bag of 41752's here. I keep looking at the tread surfaces on both sides and the Technic pin holes and thinking... 'now if they could put pin holes in a rubber-band holder, why couldn't they do the same for the big hailfire (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)