 Color / 694
  Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter**

(...) Great points. Facts=Good. Pictures=best way to represent color facts. Actual parts are even better than pictures. We'll have to think of some way to incorporate your idea above. (Kind of like "Exhibit #1" at a court trial - I like it) I think (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter**

(...) That's bringin' out the really big guns! ;] (...) When I said material, I was thinking more generically, to include not only the actual plastic material, but manufacturing process tweaks as well. I'm pretty sure the main material changed at (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter**

(...) Leave the parent and kid letters up to the parents and kids. (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter**

(...) Parents (and, in theory, kids) are also on LUGNET. Nothing at all prevents an AFOL from writing a letter that emphasizes the parental perspective more than the AFOL perspective (if at all). An AFOL-parent has the advantage that they can be (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)