 Color / 681
    Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter** —Thomas Main
   In lugnet.color, Mark Chan wrote: <snip> (...) I don't think TLC ever made a promise like this. I remember seeing in some catalogs from the '80s that TLC promoted the fact the most elements were interchangeable with one another, and that all the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter** —Mark Chan
   Thanks for the feedback. (...) Good Point. I argued that internally as well, and thought that the promise on color consistency was a stretch (at best) so it's good to see some opinions that support that counter-point of view. Please also see my (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)