 Color / 679
Re: 5943 Color Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:04:03 GMT

In lugnet.color, Erik Varszegi wrote:
In lugnet.color, Steve Bliss wrote:
Why would you want to guess?  Go to Clark's Color Tree Roots page:
   http://isodomos.com/ColorTree/Roots
and search the page for color 232 in the "Lego Name & Number" column.  That
gives you a one-row cross-reference between LEGO, Bricklink, Peeron, and
LDraw.

What more could you want?

Steve

I do agree that the color tree is a great resource and it is shaping up
nicely but their are still some discrepancies and missing info especially
with the higher end numbers.

The Color Tree depends on information submitted by fans or made publicly
available by the Lego company. I welcome all corrections to any discrepancies
and submissions of missing info.

Thanks,
Clark

http://www.isodomos.com/ColorTree