 Color / 665
Re: 5943 Color Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:31:57 GMT

In lugnet.color, John Cooper wrote:
Does anyone happen to know what color the plates are in the Belville # 5943
Designer Interior set are? From the catalog I can't tell whether they are
turquoise, light blue or other? There doesn't seem to be an inventory available
yet. Thanks.

The plates (and the sink) are color 232 Dove Blue, the same color as Greedo's
legs.

How that syncs up with Peeron's and Bricklinks's color charts is anyone's guess.