 Color / 672
  Re: Customer petition?

(...) I also believe that is correct. I'm not sure that most malls are actually public property though. Although the "public" is invited to shop there, it is still a private business, and you may be asked to leave unless you had permission from the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Customer petition?

(...) That's always been my understanding as well. Technically they can street anyone they wish (although it can get tricky without a defensible reason that doesn't appear discriminatory). Anyhow, in a mall you would probably need permission to set (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)