 Color / 561
    Re: Universal Color List...finally —John Barnes
   (...) Good to have the info. Can't quite seem to find out how to get Peeron to cross reference between the Lego name and "our" name however. I was trying to figure out if what we call tan is on the "keepers" list. JB (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: Universal Color List...finally —Christian Treczoks
   (...) The colour we usually call "tan" ist "Brick Yellow", Lego colour No. 5. I ordered some pieces once, and we had some difficulties matching the colours from Lego Speech to The Real World, but we managed by examining some sets, the lady from the (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)