 Color / 545
  Re: LEGOfactory.com to LDraw color conversions

(...) Hey Clark, thanks a lot, that's really useful! Would it be a good thing to also make one from LEGO to BrickLink colors and back? I'm not sure. (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.color)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com to LDraw color conversions

(...) Already done: (URL) working on making that list more interactive (including a contentious request/question about color currently active on the BL boards). If I can ever stop updating long enough to reprogram, then the new CT will be much more (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.color)