 Color / 547
Re: LEGOfactory.com to LDraw color conversions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:49:14 GMT

In lugnet.color, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Clark Stephens wrote:

It looks like those are Lego color numbers. Using your list and the info from my
Color Tree pages, I've made this conversion chart:

http://www.isodomos.com/ColorTree/Roots/Factory

Hey Clark, thanks a lot, that's really useful! Would it be a good thing to also
make one from LEGO to BrickLink colors and back? I'm not sure.

Already done:

http://www.isodomos.com/ColorTree/Roots

I'm working on making that list more interactive (including a contentious
request/question about color currently active on the BL boards).  If I can ever
stop updating long enough to reprogram, then the new CT will be much more user
interactive. For now, I'm just trying to keep up with the discoveries.

For more info about all of my color charts see here:
http://www.isodomos.com/ColorTree

Clark