 Color / 535
  An ode to the new colours.

When I built and subsequently took apart the new X-Wing I didn't even think to actually check whether the grays and brown were old or new. I just assumed they were new, like in the other new SW sets. So into my new gray/brown tub the pieces went! At (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.fun)

  Re: An ode to the new colours.

LOL, nice one tim (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.fun)