 Color / 507
    Re: What colour are the Knights' Kingdom 2 rectangular shields? —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Hi Jojo, It is interesting that you say it is much lighter than the old very light gray. I don't have a sample of the old VLG but when this kitten (URL) came out in [LEGOSet 5944] at first I thought it was old VLG but then I began to wonder if (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: What colour are the Knights' Kingdom 2 rectangular shields? —Johannes Koehler
   Hello Maggie! Thanks for your reply! And just to give an impression of the colour I add a pic (pic = link): (URL) Bye Jojo (URL) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: What colour are the Knights' Kingdom 2 rectangular shields? —David Laswell
   (...) From the pic it looks like you're comparing it to the old run of greys. Without having seen what they changed it to yet, I have to agree with Maggie in that this might be the new very-light bley, which will eventually replace all of the VLG (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)