 Color / 429
  Re: The irony of it all...

(...) The answer is kinda obvious. We changed, but we changed because we want better MOCs, better parts, better color schemes. I am still very angry at LEGO for the color change, but I still enjoy my parts. I think it's best to fight tan shut up and (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)

  Re: The irony of it all...

(...) And I think that letting a company know that you're displeased is a good thing, but once that displeasure is known to the company, then it's time to go on. TLC knows about the colour issue. They know about the displeasure of many AFOL's, and (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)