 Color / 390
Re: How many of you will not be keeping the new colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 20:42:19 GMT

In lugnet.color, David Simmons wrote:
Hey all,

I'm just wondering how many of you will be buying new sets, but setting
aside all the new colors and not sorting them into your collection.  I'm
putting all the bley, dark bley, and red-brown into a bag that I hope trade
with.  Fortunately for me, there is a toy consignment shop near me that
should provide me with all the original colors I'll ever need.  I am keeping
the new trans-orange, because it's beautiful.  Bittersweet times they are!

How many of you will be going this route?

Dave

Not me. I am holding back until a selection of the new grey is out. I'm still
buying other sets, and putting them in my collection. It's not a big deal to me.

Joe¬
.spaace paparazzi!