 Color / 37
  Re: The prefect answer to deciding which parts to make in the old colors

(...) I agree, except that they should be in the new colors, not the old ones. So we can start building up our collections of the new colors. If LEGO's not going to change back, then over the years the old colors will become less and less important. (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

  Re: The prefect answer to deciding which parts to make in the old colors

(...) Do you really belive in "inexpensive bulk packs" from this company? Besides, they should first agree on what the new colours are, as there are at least two shades of the new dark grey are floating around... Come on, TLC could not care less (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)