 Color / 257
Re: New Dark Grey Track in HP Train 10132?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 03:01:00 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Mark Bellis wrote:
In lugnet.color, Jeff Barnas wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Didier Malon wrote:
I'm sorry to announce to the AFOL train community that the new Harry Potter
train set ref 10132 contents rail tracks in the new dark grey colour. Maybe is
it just for the European market.
Didier -
This is interesting news, thanks for posting.

I heard somewhere that after the universal colors are set the tracks wouldnt
change in color.

Jake, can you shed any light on this?

Are we too late to say that railway track should be one of the items to keep in
old dark grey?

I may be confused but I don't think Jake ever offered to keep track around in
old grey. I speculate that's beyond his power. What I believe he was seeking was
a list of things to get "one more run" in the old color, or at the very most, to
be available in both colors. But that latter option is, I speculate, very
expensive for the business to do.

The "universal dark grey" is the NEW dark grey if I understood Jake correctly.

Hope that helps.

Bear in mind that your answer may cause sales of track to fluctuate!

Yes, but by how much? What were the sales of LEGO last year again?