 Color / 237
Re: Color Change background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 05:12:09 GMT

1. Thanks for the explanation.

2. Don’t put it on yourself - I really think that the color change problem should have leapt out and bit everyone at Lego on the nose. The problem should have been that obvious.

3. Be that as it may, it’s time to move on. Not entirely happy about the resolution, but I do feel that there hasn’t been anything but good intentions by Lego from the word go. The resolves are a bit of putting in extinguishers after the fire, but I do appreciate the resolve not to let this happen again.

4. About those Jellybean Knights....

;-)

-->Bruce<--