 Color / 23
    Re: From the mouth of babes —Terry Prosper
   (...) Like any other debate, most people simply won't say what they think. Judging by the ratio of agree/disagree amongst those who speek, I'd say most are unhappy. The poll on Brickshelf indicates that only 11% think the new colors are better and (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: From the mouth of babes —Ross Crawford
   In lugnet.color, Terry Prosper missed by point completely by writing: (...) It never WAS a fight. (...) No, we can buy Megabloks. Or Meccano. (...) Maybe you mean "most Lugnet members" or "most regular Lugnet posters" or maybe even "most AFOLs". My (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.color)