 Color / 180
    Re: Color Change background —Jeff Shiner
   (...) If you look carefully at what you are writing you might just see the flaw in your logic. 1st of all... Lego (through Jake) admitted an error in implementation... but were clear that they still believe in the colour change. How are they (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Color Change background —Terry Prosper
   (...) To me, the bad implementation should never have occured in the first place because of the consequences. You may be right on this, I still think they are aware of the terrible decision they took and they are just trying (through Jake) to (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color)