 Color / 169
    Re: Color Change background —Tanvir Mahtab
   (...) Jake, I have said nothing on the color issue so far. I do not have a big collection, so it will not affect me that much personally. And I am sorry that you've been given so much grief over this matter. However, please convey this reality check (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX) !

        Re: Color Change background —Paulo Renato
     (...) Great post! I'm with 100%. And i wish someone at TLC (besides super-Jake) reads this. Spotlighted! Best regards, Paulo Renato (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: Color Change background —Walter Walters
   (...) Incredibly well said! Furthermore: Today I was in Target, and a young boy and his mom were searching up and down the LEGO aisle for a set. I offered to help them out and asked what they were looking for: "the LEGO Optimus Prime" was the (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)