 Color / 152
  Re: Color Change background

(...) Agreed. I've been staying awfully quiet of late, in part because I've already made my opinion clear, done my public seething, and have now gone about adapting myself to what is coming down the pike. Sure, it's lousy that this has happened to (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Color Change background

(...) I am well aware of the fact that Jake has no real influence on the way most of this worked out. I have stated this several times, although his "Good Thinking" and "I can't tell you details, but you will love this" is really getting on my (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Color Change background

(...) I disagree. I wonder if you are bound and determined to see the worst in everything LEGO does. What *I* saw in that thread was the following information that Consumer Affairs gathered and shared. an admission that there is variance which can (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Color Change background

(...) No. My primary goal is still to help Lego. I still build MOCs, I still go to exhibitions with them, although I abstain from recommending it as a good toy based on the current actions of this company. I would be happy if Lego could announce (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Color Change background

(...) So it's no longer a good toy? What exactly does corporate wisdom and marketing strategy have to do with the value of those bricks as a toy? I for one will always be happy to see my children crouched down in front of a pile of LEGO exercising (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)