 Color / 1352
  Long reply Beware Re: Variety is the spice of life

(...) There are very few things in life that I can consider myself as an expert, but the one thing is color matching and quality control of color in a manufacturing process and at the point of purchase. For 30 years I worked in a small paint (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)

  Short reply Beware Re: Variety is the spice of life

Tommy, Todd, Tim and everyone else: I've snipped off the stuff from the beginning--it makes for too long a read. Apologies to all in advance. I agree with you all. It's tough to maintain a set color palette forever, and the UV shift over time can be (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)