 Color / 1350
    Variety is the spice of life —Todd Thuma
   To All, I would like to state my $0.02 on this color issue and perhaps open up a new dialog on the whole color variation issue. First, I agree that in the past the LEGO Company has done an outstanding job with keeping the color consistent from batch (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Variety is the spice of life —Timothy Gould
     (...) I agree with this 100%. Random colour variation opens up opportunity to make more realistic models. A perfect example of this is Al Disley's (URL) terraced houses> where a consistent supploy of dark red would have left them looking far less (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

        Long reply Beware Re: Variety is the spice of life —Tommy Armstrong
   (...) There are very few things in life that I can consider myself as an expert, but the one thing is color matching and quality control of color in a manufacturing process and at the point of purchase. For 30 years I worked in a small paint (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)

        Short reply Beware Re: Variety is the spice of life —Matthew Crandall
   Tommy, Todd, Tim and everyone else: I've snipped off the stuff from the beginning--it makes for too long a read. Apologies to all in advance. I agree with you all. It's tough to maintain a set color palette forever, and the UV shift over time can be (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)