 Color / 1339
    Re: Its starting to happen... —scott Frischmann
   (...) I've got a few of those too. In every case, I send a friendly email, and the seller was happy to resolve the matter. (...) That's a new acronym. What does it stand for? My first experience with Blay was when I purchased a few sets from LS@H (...) (17 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Its starting to happen... —Chris Phillips
   (...) I'd been wondering about this myself, but I think I figured it out: "I may have to just bend over and take it." I think it has something to do with finding money on the sidewalk or something... (...) Hmm... with all the new colors out there, I (...) (17 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)