 Color / 1287
    Re: What is Bley??? —Nathan Todd
   (...) While the lack of warning didn't help matters there are those (like myself ; ) who hold the older colours to be more useful for MOCing (especially landscaping) and don't complain on purely collection adjustment issues. This is why I have far (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: What is Bley??? —Timothy Gould
   (...) It's funny but I'm of the opposite school of thought. I think that overall light bley is more suited to more things than old grey (castle walls being the one possible exception) and dark bley is more suited to more things that old dark grey (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: What is Bley??? —Nathan Todd
   (...) I agree old brown is better for wood/dirt and if I was to choose only one brown it would be the old one, I just happen to like the new one for other uses... However I take serious offense at your casual remark which reduced castle to an (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)