 Color / 1287
Re: What is Bley???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:06:29 GMT

In lugnet.color, Joe Meno wrote:
   and is disliked not because of the color itself (I like that it’s more of a cool color) but because the change was done without warning,

While the lack of warning didn’t help matters there are those (like myself ; ) who hold the older colours to be more useful for MOCing (especially landscaping) and don’t complain on purely collection adjustment issues. This is why I have far less of a problem with new brown, as it can be useful in MOCs. All the proceeding is just my own opinion and is not intended to convince anyone of the “obvious” ; ) superiority of the old colours...

God Bless,

Nathan