 Color / 1239
Re: Question about Colour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:38:41 GMT

In lugnet.color, Stump Dunn wrote:

Please LMKWYT

Stunning and surely a delicious addition to your meeting, but as for the colour, I’m STUMPED...

As Oscar Wilde has been quoted “Mere colour, unspoiled by meaning, and un-allied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways.” ........

But a cake of a different colour surely tastes the same.

Of course, having your cake and eating it too, surely increased your EC.

Was it not Marie Antoinette that said “Let them eat cake because in a black and white world, there are no shades of grey.” Wink.

Janey “Enough with the lame quotes, Red Brick”