 Color / 1234
Re: Light gray color change.. well.. non-lego...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:31:05 GMT

"Ken Koleda" <kkoleda@gmspamfreeail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.color, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

It's no problem, although unless your color correction is badly out of
whack
on your scanner, that color isn't actually grey, it's tan?

It's gray.  The problem I guess is that the palce where I took the picture
has
both incandescent and flourescent lights and the white balance doesn't
work
right on the camera.  I tried to tweak that in the paint program, but did
not do
it well enough.
Must try again...

It'll be interesting to see a scan of the item.  Also interesting would be
to find a good digicam photography tips and tricks website, I think I could
get lots better photos out of mine.  Athe moment, I have to use sunlight if
I want the photos to come out nice and bright.

Also, do you still have the normal full-color image that you originally
turned into a "gamma" image, according to the name on the photograph, that I
can see on the brickshelf link?

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde