 Color / 1197
1196  |  1198
Subject:
Light gray color change.. well.. non-lego...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 04:44:17 GMT

Hello,

I am not intending to refire the conspiracy theorists, but here is an odd
observation I made today:

My youngest son really likes the Geotrax train toy

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/3518901/102-2017912-4424164

As requested he got more this year for Christma. As we were setting some up, my
oldest son Trevor, quite the JFOL by the way, noticed that the light gray
geotrax track was, well, light bley.  Whereas last years was old lego gray.  He
ran and got some brick and, sure enough, with the corresponding brick on top of
the geotrax, the colors looked identical to us.

What's up with that?!

-Ken