 Color / 1209
  Re: Light gray color change.. well.. non-lego...

It's no problem, although unless your color correction is badly out of whack on your scanner, that color isn't actually grey, it's tan? Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde "Ken Koleda" <kkoleda@gmspamfreeail.com> wrote in message news:IuM117.6F2@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Light gray color change.. well.. non-lego...

(...) It's gray. The problem I guess is that the palce where I took the picture has both incandescent and flourescent lights and the white balance doesn't work right on the camera. I tried to tweak that in the paint program, but did not do it well (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.color)

"Ken Koleda" <kkoleda@gmspamfreeail.com> wrote in message news:IwtJHs.1o48@lugnet.com... (...) It'll be interesting to see a scan of the item. Also interesting would be to find a good digicam photography tips and tricks website, I think I could get (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.color)