 Color / 1152
    Fire Yellow? —Marc Nelson Jr.
   I recently noticed the color 'Fire Yellow' in both LEGO Digital Designer and the (URL) color list at Peeron>, where it is listed as LEGO Color #190. It's very similar to regular yellow (#24 Bright Yellow in LEGO terminology), although it's a little (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: Fire Yellow? —Clark Stephens
   (...) Marc, I have a note on my Color Tree that this color was used in Clickits: (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.color)