 Color / 1126
  Blue box 4483 AT-AT - new colors?

Does the blue-boxed 4483 AT-AT (as opposed to the older black-boxed version) contain the new grays? Thanks, Steve (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Blue box 4483 AT-AT - new colors?

(...) I didn't get a response in .color, so will try in .general since this is not meant to be a "political" color question. Anyone?? Thanks, Steve (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

  Re: Blue box 4483 AT-AT - new colors? NO.

The Blue box AT-AT released last year has the old grays. Little is known about the 2005 AT-AT 4483 being sold on lego.com right now. No one knows the box type or if new/old gray parts are used. We'll find out soon, since they should be shipping by (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.color)