 Color / 1080
    Reply 1: The Building Corner Person —Christian Treczoks
   Dear Jake, I hope you don't mind me splitting the replies into several parts, in order to reduce the complexity. (...) Actually, I can't give you more details that could be labeled "evidence", as I didn't bother to ask back then. I was just talking (...) (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Reply 1: The Building Corner Person —David Koudys
   In lugnet.color, Christian Treczoks wrote: <snip> (...) Not to dump, but TLC responded with a 'Yes we heard you (after the fact, to be sure), but due to financial/other reasons we are not going to change the colour back'. Jake said it, and now we (...) (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)